Terms and ConditionsCreateSSH.net Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Faster SpeedCreateSSH.net provides the best server for you. You'll feel a new experience that you will not find anywhere else.
FreeCreateSSH.net is always free. You not need to spend money to use the services from CreateSSH.net.
With loveCreateSSH.net is managed by our team who constantly encourage the service to be maintained.
SecureCreateSSH.net not use any logs to monitor your activity. We can ensure the security of your data is maintained.
Terms and Conditions
The standard terms and conditions of the website written on this page will govern your use of our website. The name of the website can be accessed on the createssh.net site.
These terms will be fully implemented and affect your use of this website.
By using this website, you agree to accept all the terms and conditions written here. If you do not agree to the standard terms and conditions of these websites, you must not use this website
Intellectual Property Rights
In addition to the content you own, the company name and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website under these terms.
You are granted a limited license only to view the materials contained on this website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from using our servers from all of the following:
- Send, transmit or receive any illegal content that violates any applicable national, local and international laws through the service!
- DDOS or any hacking activities
- Torrent (torrent not allowed!)
- Spam (spam is strictly not allowed!)
- Publish or transmit any illegal, threatening, harmful, harassing, abusive, racial hatred, hatred, racial or other offensive material of any type through our services, including but not limited to any material that promotes behavior that may constitute a criminal offence, Cause civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable national, local or international law
- Share or forward your account to others
- You can only use our service for 2 connections at the same time
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Company Name may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Limitation of liability
You agree that you access the Site and using the Service at your own discretion and risk. All contents in this website are using our Own Private Server, so we do not allow our content to be disseminated without our permission to avoid abuse of the data we provide.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
If we found any of our content on a website that doesnt have permission from us, then we will report your website as a content theft to Google and DMCA and we may take legal action. So please use our service wisely and obey our terms of service.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Country, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Country for the resolution of any disputes.